Most of the static webpages have been updated, and more to come – I’ll be targeting a page a month through 2020. I’ll be working to restore the site, as well as add some additional material as time allows. Hit The Weblog for some updates, or try some of these links below. I’ll also be pulling content over from the old weblog, and have “despammed” it so that it no longer talks about casinos and making money online.
feel free to use the “Contact us” link for suggestions, and I may get back on the Armour Archive boards (User “Scott Martin”) sometime in the near future.
If you are looking for armour on the web I’d suggest starting here:
- Allen Antiques
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The Royal Armouries (British)
- the Kelvingrove museum in Glasgow
- The Higgins Museum
There are some other places with excellent physical collections and
not-as-good web presences, which include:
- The Landeszeughaus, also known as the Styrian Armory (Graz, Austria)
- Musee de l’armee (Paris France)
- Churburg Castle
- Churburg overview for English speakers
Articles which haven’t been migrated to WordPress yet include:
Last Updated On April 11, 2020